DURATION OF WARRANTY
PYGA Mountain Bikes guarantee its products from manufacturing and material defects for a period of 2 years (MoBu, Stage and Stage MAX carbon) and 3 years (Tig, Evolve, Hyrax and Slakline Alloy) from date of the original purchase to the original owner. Paint, decals and other decorative elements are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of twelve months (12 months).
All you need to do to qualify for our extended warranty is fill out the online frame registration form. Register with us to recieve our latest news, product updates and most importantly an extra 2-3 years on standard warranty period to five years (5 Years) exclusive to the original owner. Please note the extended warranty is only applicable to frames purchased from 1st January 2018 onwards.
During the warranty duration, PYGA Mountainbikes guarantee to repair or replace (at their discretion) a frame part including seatstay, chainstay, main frame, rocker or pivot bolts that exhibits a manufacturing or material defect under the following conditions:
- The defect must be inspected by PYGA Mountainbikes or a representative thereof. The application of the guarantee can only be decided if PYGA Mountainbikes has inspected the defective part.
- Shipping and rebuild costs are not covered under the warranty. PYGA Mountainbikes will endeavour to replace parts with the same colour/model, though sometimes this may not be possible, in which case an appropriate replacement model/part/colour will be substituted.
- The warranty only applies to the frameset and does not apply to the rear shock or any other manufacturers components.
- We recommend all frames are built with the correct parts and by a professional, fitting parts not compatible could void the frame warranty
- Bikes that have been bought and regularly serviced by an authorised PYGA Mountainbikes dealer.
- Bicycles that have been used for their intended purpose.
Proof of purchase must accompany all claims.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
Pyga Mountainbikes will make replacement parts available at a minimum charge to the original owner in the event of a crash or any other non-warranty situation. Pyga Mountainbikes does this at its sole discretion and reserves the right to refuse this offer.